Thursday, October 22, 2009

Whole Wheat Pumpkin Pancakes

Hi Everyone! A friend asked me for my pumpkin pancake recipe and since I typed it up for her I decided to just post it on here too in case anyone was interested!

Whole Wheat Pumpkin Pancakes


2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
1 T Baking Powder
1/2 tsp. Salt
2 T Sugar
1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
2 Eggs
1 3/4 c. Milk
1/2 c. Cooked and Mashed Pumpkin


*Sift dry ingredients in separate bowl.
*Whisk eggs and milk, stir in pumpkin.
*Pour wet over dry, stir just until blended.

(This makes about 12 medium sized pancakes)

2 comments:

Bethany Rydmark said...

Mmm. I've been craving pumpkin pancakes, actually! This is perfect... Thanks! ~B

Emily said...

I love pumpkin pancakes! For the past 3 years I started the tradition of making pumpkin pancakes for breakfast the day after Thanksgiving. Why should the good eating stop on Thanksgiving Day :)

For an extra indulgent treat add some chocolate chips...YUM!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...