Wednesday, December 10, 2008

January Mtg.

Before the holidays suck us all into a spiral of parties and get togethers I thought it would be a good idea to figure out the date of our next Food Group Meeting. Last meeting we decided wednesdays would probably work best so I was thinking Wednesday January 14th, 21st or 28th. Anyone have a preference?

I wish I had some sort of tidbit to share right now, but I don't :) Has anyone found a CSA they are interested in for next year? I'd be interested to hear any new discoveries going on in your lives. That's all for now :)

~Emily

2 comments:

Bethany Rydmark said...

The 21st sounds nice... But I think I'm currently open for any of those times.
-Bethany

Elliott Downing said...

all are open for me - the 21st and 28th seem the "easiest" since they are away from the holidays. . .

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...