Thursday, April 23, 2009

Quick Note!


Hi food-loving-friends,

Just a quick note to say that this morning a couple of my seeds in my container gardens started poking their heads up out of the soil!! It was so exciting! I've never really grown anything from seed, so I am super encouraged knowing my faithful watering is doing the trick :)

Also...Don't forget...
Next Food Group:


  • Wednesday April 29th, 7pm

  • Location: Margaret's House - 6833 NE Rodney Avenue, Portland, OR 97211

  • Bring a small jar with a lid that seals shut (can anyone say "lactofermentation"?!)

  • Topics for discussion: "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle," fun with dairy, lactofermentation and much more!

If you've been to Food Group before, feel free to bring a friend! If you haven't been, it's a blast!! I'm really looking forward to seeing you all again and can't wait to hear what everyone's been up to!


Eat Well,
Emily

1 comment:

TheReluctantHousewife said...

hooray! i have to get my green beans in soon...but i got about 1/3 of the garden dug up and some plants relocated!

this saturday i'm putting tomatoes in!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...