Monday, February 16, 2009

I Have a Hummingbird Account!


Hey all!

First of all, sorry I haven't been as diligent in blogging as I'd like to be :) I anticipate a more agreeable schedule now that I've started my new job...

I received some exciting news today- I've been accepted by Hummingbird Wholesale to open an account with them! Basically, HBW is a Eugene based company that specializes in selling bulk items such as oils, spices, honey, chocolate chips etc. Check out their website at http://hummingbirdwholesale.com/ I was thinking that eventually we could make an order if enough people were interested. I definitely want some more chocolate chips, they were delicious!

Also, I signed up for an account at Frontier Natural Coop which anyone can sign up for. http://www.frontiercoop.com/

Don't forget to check out the new FACEBOOK group Whole Foods Society!!! Bethany and I started it a while ago but Bethany was awesome enough to update it so it's presentable :) Bethany thought it would be an awesome way to increase awareness about our fabulous get-togethers :)

Have a wonderful week and don't forget to enjoy your food :)
~Em

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet! I also meant to mention during the group tonight about http://www.azurestandard.com. They are an OR based company that specializes in bulk organic foods, and I've found their prices to be the best out of all the places I've looked. Great selection, and it's pretty easy to set up an account - each county has a different drop-point and route. I have a drop point here in Newberg, and I'm sure there are several places around Portland. They deliver 1-2 a month. Good stuff :).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...