Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tonight's Reading: "Feeding the Whole Family" by Cynthia Lair

I love looking at cookbooks. It doesn't really matter to me if I end up in the kitchen right away. I just like thinking about yummy food and getting new ideas to broaden my cooking horizons. One cookbook that I am currently borrowing from the library is Feeding the Whole Family by Cynthia Lair. I haven't read enough of it quite yet to give it the "Emily stamp of approval" but I do like what I've read so far.

One aspect that makes this cookbook unique is how Cynthia also gives advice on adapting each recipe for a young child or baby. This is especially fascinating to me as the time draws near for our baby to come into the world!

Do any of you have a favorite cookbook you can't live without?

That's it for now!
Eat Well, (or read well)
~Emily

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...